It's been a super busy month and it hasn't stopped yet so I thought you might want to see a little roundup of what I've been up to!
From the top left:
1. Silk screen printing new summer deer totes (premium size!)
2. A quick snap from my current exhibition CMYK - http://themakinghouse.org/
3. Another feature in the Derby Evening telegraph :) 'My week'
4. I spent last weekend selling at RHS Malvern. Some beautiful plants to be seen!
5. My lunch from 'Sacred cafe' London after visiting Country Living Magazine. Yum.
I will be back with lots more news for you, but until then!