Hello hello, I'm aware that I am almost a stranger over here at the moment and I'm very sorry for that!
I hope that you had a lovely Christmas break? I for sure did, I took almost the full 2 weeks off and it was bliss! I barely turned on my PC, we took the dogs for many walks and ate lots of lovely pub grub, I feel very refreshed and ready to tackle all the things on my to-do list (I think!)
Lets not kid ourselves here - I've never been that great at blogging but I am going to try and be better! Even if it's just popping up new bits of work I will try and keep you guys posted on the exciting things that are happening.
I thought I'd share with you a few of my 2016 goals, that way they are reaffirmed and I have to pay more attention to them :)
- Get into some kind of fitness routine again (since the move this has been very sporadic)
- Read at least 20 new books
- Try and squeeze in more small holidays
(trying camping with the dogs is one of them)
- Cook more and try new recipes
- Better work/life balance (to achieve this I'm trying to keep the weekends mine for time off)
Business Goals -
- New card ranges + expand and edit current ranges
- Send regular newsletters
- Create new work for my illustration portfolio
- Continue to grow online sales
- Keep on top of accounts (something that again fell apart during the move last year haha!)
There's so much more I have planned for this year but these big points break down into many little things so I don't want to overwhelm myself right at the start.
I also just wanted to say a massive thank-you for all of your support, you guys are the best and without you there is no way I'd be where I am now!
So, here we go 2016 lets get started!!